Holy Cross Urgent Care and Imaging Center
For those times when you need immediate care, but it’s not serious enough for the ER, we have a great new solution. Whether you are in Broward County or Palm Beach County, Holy Cross Urgent Care and Imaging Centers give you the expertise, resources and compassionate care of nationally ranked Holy Cross Hospital – in a convenient, fast and affordable walk-in center.
Get Directions for our Boca Raton Location
Get Directions for our Rio Vista / Fort Lauderdale Location
With our extended operating hours, we make it easier for you when you get the flu or sprain a wrist outside of normal operating hours. Or when you need to fit a physical, immunization or diagnostic test around your work schedule, we’re here for you.
Urgent Care Hours (open 7 days a week):
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Open ALL HOLIDAYS: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
No appointment is needed – just walk in.
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Same day appointments are available.
Come to Holy Cross Urgent Care and Imaging Centers for:
- Fractures and Sprains
- Lacerations and Burns
- CT / Computed Tomography, Digital X-ray and other medical imaging services (full list of advanced imaging services available at each location may be found on left menu)
- Cold and Flu
- Flu and travel vaccines